We are writing some steps which help you to set correct settings in the roadrunner email account. Follow these steps
Follow Steps For Server Settings
- Click on the mail icon which is present in the Menu bar.
- You will see a mail drop down, just select Preferences from the mail dropdown.
- After this, just click on the Accounts icon. Connect to roadrunner customer service for quick resolution.
- Create a new account by just clicking on + sign present at the bottom.
- Enter the full name, email address and password. After this, just click on continue.
- Now, select POP or IMAP in the account type dropdown menu. You can connect to roadrunner email support for resolving your confusion.
- Sometimes IMAP sends messages to the server so that many devices and email clients can get the messages and the messages are on the server yet.POP has the function of downloading the message to a client. Roadrunner technical support is the only hope for customers in technical problems.
- Fill Incoming mail server Settings shown here.
- Fill Outgoing server Settings shown here.
- Now, coming to inbound and outbound password. Put email password same as web mail.
- Check the box for SMTP server requires authentication.
- Click on Continue. Check on take account online and click on create button. To get new messages, just click on the Mail icon in the upper left corner.
- Click on the Preferences from the mail dropdown and get all the new messages.
- Go to accounts and select the email which you want to change.
- For changing POP server address, enter the correct address in the Incoming mail server field. If you are trying to delete the POP account settings, then all of the connected emails will be deleted. For editing the SMTP address, just click on the Edit SMTP Server List in the outgoing mail server dropdown.
- Double click on the SMTP server address for the account which you want to edit and just fill the correct address.
- Select the advanced tab for changing SMTP port settings and setup SMTP authentication.
- After finishing, click on OK.
For any technical help, call on roadrunner tech support phone number.